|Kick-Ass Art Show|
- I participated in a 4-person show, in which I sold my first painting ever to the amazing tattoo artist and great guy Joe Capobianco.
- Did a painting for a Sandy Hook benefit.
- Quit my day job teaching to devote all my time to painting.
- I tackled my biggest painting yet at this year's Illustration Master Class; a 2-by-3-foot painting of Jon Snow and Arya Stark from Game of Thrones.
- I conquered a 15-hour drive down to Atlanta for my very first Dragon*Con in which I hung my work, met tons of amazing people, and sold two pieces. Then had to drive back...
- Was a part of the wildly successful Amanda Palmer Tarot!
- Not a week after, showed my work for the first time at IlluXcon, and sold a piece to the wonderful Winona Nelson!
- Participated in two monthly art blogs: Month of Love and Month of Fear. Both kicked my ass but gave me confidence in my artwork and time management skills.
- Got my first freelance job! The title goes to Zoë Robinson for picking me up first!
- Starting participating in shows across the country in California!
- On the horizon I have my first solo show on January 11th!
- This list cannot be finished without mentioning all the wonderful people that I've met, and all the old friends I was able to see again.