So here is my submitted final for the SBS pieces. Of course I want to revisit them but I will do that later on when I have free time.
So yesterday everything worked out. I was able to easily print everything out when I returned to the computer lab with no fuss and I got my $2 back. When I laid the five pieces out next to each other on the cutting board table I felt something I've been waiting for for a long time: I have COHESION! I'm really excited that there is finally defining features to my artwork. :D
The stress level is decreasing steadily now, I got a good deal done painting today and so now I'm going to spend time dicking around with my blog layout. I want to add another sidebar on the left to add links and such. I found a tutorial earlier but I don't think the script is really compatible with this particular blog layout because it really messed things up earlier... I'll figure it out. Success will be evident once my blog has another sidebar right over here.