Monday, January 04, 2010

Still Doing


The frames for the color studies are finished: assembled, stained, just need to pop the paintings in. Apologies for the blurry pictures, I have a horrible habit of getting lazy and using my camera phone. Got the large frames assembled as well, just need to stain those.

Had a pleasant 3 day snowfall this past weekend. Read and watched the birds outside chase each other around and actually picked up a small case of cabin fever, which was cured today by going out and having a lovely lunch out on the beach with my mum! Again, watched the crows and seagulls chase each other around while munching on my foodstuffs.
I've been steadily sussing out summer plans, and I have decided I will be flying down to Brazil to stay with Vlad for a while in July! Not sure how long, exactly, but I am very excited nonetheless. Rio will be hella fun :)

No comments: