Tuesday, June 12, 2012

IMC Day 4



Another slow-ish day. Primarily did a lot lot lot of glazing and small detail stuff in the bark. I also came to a halo concept that I liked. Very Wayne Barlowe! Almost, not completely...

Tomorrow morning I'm going to begin rendering Katniss. I decided to call this an early night to get a good night sleep, as I've felt super tired since breakfast. Also, I have pinkeye in my left eye! Wonderful. At least it's not the cold that's making rounds, I'd rather have a freakishly red eye than feel groggy and congested.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I had a wonderful portfolio review with Dave Palumbo. Today I also had Lauren Panepito give me some insight and both reviews are making me feel confident in my work and reinforce that I'm doing the right thing. Time for rest!

No comments: