Friday, June 08, 2012

IMC Prologue


So here's what I have for the critique session for this year's Illustration Master Class. I'm not too savvy with digital, so I did what I could with my laptop's trackpad to give an idea of the color scheme. Better than nothing! I have the colors matched with physical paint, so it's all good, planned out, et cetera. I just want to throw out that the model is my student, Emma, who is a big The Hunger Games fan and convinced me to read the series. I like to think this is a good way to thank her and show her how awesome she is! (But all my students are equally awesome, of course.)

Heading out tomorrow morning around 9 a.m. with John. It's going to be a long, but fast week! I will take progress shots of the piece as the week goes by on a daily basis--more or less, depending on how much I get done and how tired/busy I am. Stay tuned!

No comments: